Services for children

Sexual abuse services for children in London

If you are aged 13 or above, or you are looking for help for someone aged 13 or above, you can contact the Gateway for further information on available services. 

For children aged 12 or under you may wish to speak with your local borough’s children’s social care team or alternatively speak to the police either via 999 for an emergency or 101 if the child is safe and doesn’t require immediate safeguarding.

The Havens can also provide advice on what immediate support is available after a child has experienced or disclosed sexual abuse, including when it is appropriate to have a forensic medical examination.